Date - Saturday 26 Sep 2015 8AM to 5PM - CLOSED - CONTACT US FOR NEXT COURSE
Course Location – Kiama NSW
Instructor – Bob Shaw
Number of Students – Maximum 4.
A One Day course having fun shooting and processing black and white and infrared film (included).
Appreciate why some of the world's top photographers still shoot film.
You can use your own 35mm, 120 or 620 film camera or use cameras supplied by us.
We will be shooting outdoor and in studio with a range of cameras including classics such as the Box Brownie and View Cameras.
At the end of the shoot the film will be processed and the results viewed.
Colour film may also be shot for later processing (own expense).
Shots taken can be scanned and printed.
- Why Film?
- Introduction to film cameras and film.
- Shooting outside and in studio Shooting.
- Learning how to develop film.
- Preparation for processing.
- Lunch (included)
- Developing and processing
- Film Scanning and Printing
Course Cost - $195 inc GST.