Aspiration Images specialise in Wall Art, and Photographic Services.
NEW - Custom Online Framing Service
• Order custom framing of photographs or art works online.
• Single, Double or Triple colour mat boards up to 1016mm x 812mm available online.
SPECIAL - 100 assorted colour mat boards of 20" x 16" for $300.Ideal for camera club competitions. See the Custom Framing to order now.
• Portrait, Glamour and Landscape images are available for your selection.
• These make an exciting feature to any wall and are available in a selection of sizes.
• Limited Edition works will appreciate in value as they are sold and once the edition is exhausted.
See the Gallery for selection.
• Studio Lighting Workshop and Model Shoot.
• Location Shoots.
• Weekend Trips.
• Individual or Group Training.
For more information see Workshops.
• Portrait and Product Photography.
• Portfolio Preparation Services.
• Scanning of Negatives, Slides and Prints. (All sizes 35mm, 120, 645, 67, 617, 5 x 7 to A4)
• Printing Services.
For more information see Services.
• Do you require photography at an event?
• Were you photographed at an event?
For more information see Events.
"I attended one of Bob's workshops earlier this year and was constantly amazed, not just at his attention to detail but also the meticulously put together day that also at the same time allowed for flexibility.....his practical knowledge and insights into putting together a studio were/are not things that you can learn in a book.....I fully intend coming back even if just for the comraderie but also the practical experience with a model and other (would be...lol) photographers" - Linda J.
" The workshop is well structured taking you through all the gear that you can expect to find in a studio, how to use the equipment and common portrait/ lighting techniques. This full day workshop gives you the technical, classroom learning in the morning and then jumps into a full afternoon of putting it all into practise, with a model shoot. Groups are kept small and the facilities are great. This workshop is a great way to introduce studio photography to both novices as well as more experienced shooters who have not yet ventured into a studio environment." - Analia P.
" Wow what great value for money. I felt at ease, you used plain english and tried to assist everyone at whatever level they were at. The information book you gave us will be a great asset in the future as well as where to get equipment. It was a fun, relaxing day, I learned a great deal and it helped demistify the lighting side of studio portraits." thanks Frances A.
© 2010-2013 Advantage Consulting (Australia) Pty Ltd
t/a Aspiration Images
ABN 90 108 403 247
How to contact us
Mail - PO Box 270 Gymea NSW 2227 Australia
Enquiries - Please use "Contact Us" form
or Phone 0417 781 490